An incredible introduction to Toronto via Berlin's Sway Clarke II, I Don't Need Much could have easily been sold to a major label artist but thankfully he kept it for himself to rival Frank Ocean's smart future soul.
Wait And See is the debut single from Los Angeles synth pop duo Monogem. Think CHVRCHES soundtracking Drive with orange stained skies, to...
Just as powerful as Dusk , the track which put NYC's Wilsen on our radar, Magnolia is a smooth talking bandit, waiting to seduce yo...
Rhodes has featured on this site a few times before, Run , the lead track from this Raise Your Love EP actually got some excited wor...
A percussive industrial electronic instrumental made by one of the Point Point guys. It's good and it's free. f L'homme au...
This has been kicking around for whole week now and the conclusion is that it's a catchy, infection little synth nugget from Stockholm...
- What So Not, Jaguar
- Xodiak, My Soul To Take
- Hot New Stuff // Stacey, Worst Part
- Tinashe, Vulnerable ft Travi$ Scott
- Lincoln Jesser, Something Right
- Hot New Stuff // Lion Bark, Longhorns
- Emily Underhill, Dreamcatcher
- Will Lister Remix - Pedestrian, Hoyle Road
- Dustin Tebbutt, The Breach EP
- Rejjie Snow, Black Pancackes
- Flume & Chet Faker, Drop The Game
- Sam Smith & Disclosure & Nile Rodgers & Jimmy Nape...
- Breton, Envy
- Sega Bodega, Security
- Barnaby, Bored
- Hot New Stuff // Saol Álainn, Nostroke
- Hot New Stuff // Looks, Everest
- Battleships, Take Your Rest
- Solomon Grey, Firechild
- Sway Clarke II, I Don't Need Much
- Live // Nick Mulvey, Rhodes, Sam Fender - Manchest...
- Kove, Lose You
- Gorgon City ft MNEK, Ready For Your Love
- ASTR Remix - Bel Heir, Kiss The Devil
- IYES, 'Til Infinity
- Hot New Stuff // Rosie Lowe, Right Thing
- Royal Blood, Come On Over
- Hot New Stuff // Broods, Bridges
- Bombay Bicycle Club, Carry Me
- Pompeya, Power
- NONONO, Scared
- George Ezra, Budapest
- ▼ November (32)